Wednesday, January 22nd, 2020
Cavendish Conference Centre
22 Duchess Mews
The Science of Investment is very happy to support this event, and had pleasure in being able to offer readers a 20% discount – see below.
The summit will bring together leading experts to provide a cross-cutting view of the emerging regulatory and ethical standards for data analytics, processing and management; to examine the data-related developments of most concern to regulators; and to discuss the fundamental changes that lie ahead. The event will also enable c-suite executives to benefit from real life case studies and best practices in the use, collection and sharing of data.
An impressive array of top experts will guide delegates through the key issues, including:
- As financial services become more data-driven, how do you achieve a balance between innovation and regulation?
- Data analytics – the latest developments
- UK regulators’ data science strategies
- Successfully coping with the data-related challenges in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- How are Artificial Intelligence, APIs and Open Banking transforming the data framework in the financial services sector?
- Developing an ethical culture for the use of data. Instigating a cultural change whereby an ethical approach to data becomes an integral part of your data team strategy
- Balancing privacy and profit
- International regulatory cooperation on data rules – which reporting regimes are generating the majority of the demand for data today?
- Data identity and privacy, customer experience and data personalisation
- Enhancing the value of data via social media and other sources
- Establishing internationally accepted data standards for the FS industry
- Regulation of cross-border flows of data
- Comparison of international data protection laws
- Owning AI – introducing a culture of fairness and understanding of bias in data model
- Roger Taylor, Chair, Centre for Data Ethics and Innovation
- Steven Green, Head of Central Data Services, FCA
- Simon McDougall, Executive Director for Technology and Innovation, ICO
- Olga Petrenko, Head of Market Data, ESMA
- Mikael Down, Executive Director for Assessment, Policy and Insights, The Banking Standards Board
- Dawd Haque, Global Lead for Regulatory Market Initiatives, Transformation & Strategy, Deutsche Bank
- Vivienne Artz, Chief Privacy Officer, Refinitiv
- Lord Clement-Jones CBE, Consultant, DLA Piper, Co-Chair, All- Party Parliamentary Group on AI, Former Chair, House of Lords Select Committee on Artificial Intelligence
- Harriet Rees, Head of Data Science, Starling Bank
- Igor Lobanov, Chief Digital Architect, Legal and General
- Caroline Louveaux, Group Chief Privacy Officer, Mastercard
- Clare Black, Director of Corporate Affairs & Communications, Innovate Finance
SOI READER DISCOUNT: Delegate Fee: £645.00+ VAT *Use discount code ‘CRYPTBE’ to receive a 20% discount off the above fee.
Registration Options: *in all cases the code above must be mentioned for the discount to be applied.
Tel: 01932 340115